As one of the few Florida-based companies having achieved the R2v3 certification, A1 Assets Inc. adheres to a rigorous recycling criteria set forth by the R2v3 operating standard. R2v3 incorporates environmental and legal compliance, worker health and safety, and security practices. R2 also includes general principles and specific practices for disassembling, transporting, or reclaiming used electronics equipment. R2v3 is the leading certification for electronic recyclers and is a necessary tool to aid potential clients in identifying responsible recyclers that adhere to the industry’s highest standards of compliance.
Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
A1 Assets, Inc. is committed to following the R2v3 requirements and maintaining conformance to the requirements of our EH&S management system and scope. We are equally committed to meeting or exceeding our customer requirements, to continually improving our processes and to maintaining compliance with relevant environmental, occupational health and safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of A1 Assets, Inc.’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is A1 Assets, Inc.’s overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2v3 Standard – with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above stated objectives, A1 Assets, Inc. is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of A1 Assets, Inc.’s activities, products and services;
- The fulfillment and compliance with all relevant EH&S legal requirements, compliance obligations, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other EH&S commitments made by A1 Assets, Inc.;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance EH&S performance;
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Eliminating hazards and reducing risks
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing EH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of A1 Assets, Inc.;
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution;
- Consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of A1 Assets, Inc.;
- Making the EH&S policy available to the public and interested parties and;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. A1 Assets, Inc. will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.
Below are our certificates of conformance under R2v3
– SERI R2v3 Certificate